All the questions we get asked a lot answered in one place, as well as additional information about us and our services.
How do I change/setup my Vanity Host / PTR?
For example: If you you want your PTR to be "works.for.business.com", you need to be able to have access to the domain of "business.com" and have the ability to add a A-record in their DNS servers to make "works.for.business.com" point to our service.
Please note that this is purely cosmetic and has no effect on the service itself or it's functionality. Please only use and/or change this if you know what you're doing, please contact our support if you have any questions about this.
Other Articles in Service (ZNC)
- How can I connect to a custom IRC network?
- How do I add/edit/delete networks in my ZNC account?
- How do I change my ZNC password?
- How do I connect to ZNC?
- How do I connect using The Lounge / Webchat?
- How do I load and unload ZNC modules?
- I cannot find my network in the list. What can I do?
- What is a PTR / Vanity Host?
- What is The Lounge / Webchat?
- What is ZNC?
- What ZNC modules are available?