All the questions we get asked a lot answered in one place, as well as additional information about us and our services.
How do I load and unload ZNC modules?
You can load modules with:
/msg *status LoadMod [--type=user|network] <module> <parameters>
And you can unload modules with:
/msg *status UnloadMod [--type=user|network] <module>
You can find more details on this in the official ZNC wiki: https://wiki.znc.in/Modules#.28Un.29Loading_Modules
Please also refer to our ZNC module list for availability information.
Other Articles in Service (ZNC)
- How can I connect to a custom IRC network?
- How do I add/edit/delete networks in my ZNC account?
- How do I change my ZNC password?
- How do I change/setup my Vanity Host / PTR?
- How do I connect to ZNC?
- How do I connect using The Lounge / Webchat?
- I cannot find my network in the list. What can I do?
- What is a PTR / Vanity Host?
- What is The Lounge / Webchat?
- What is ZNC?
- What ZNC modules are available?